Before the year of 2020, video calling was one of the convenience more than a necessity. However, with the pandemic of Covid-19, video calling have becoming the most necessity for personal use and professional use. Therefore, not every video call solutions are the same, each solution offer unique set of features, and which one is best for you will heavily in your needs and wants.
Thing You Should Look for in an Internet Video Calling Solution
Before you going into some specific video calling solutions, we have to outline the critical factors to consider in this decision-making process:
- Number of Participants
- App Integration
- Mobile Friendliness
- VoIP Upgrade
Therefore, these are the best video calling solutions:
- Google Meets
- It is a good option for those who are looking for a video call solution that may integrates with other programs with less of burden on your budget.
- For example, the free version of Google Meets allows for calls with up to 100 individuals and also unlimited call time.
- Overall, Google Meets is one of the most easiest and user-friendly video call solution for everyone. Therefore, if you want to search for something that allows you to set up easily with excellent quality video calls in a secure environment, then Google Meets is going to be an excellent choice for you.
2. Zoom Meetings
- For those who are looking for the most out of a free account, Zoom will probably is the best video call solution for you.
- In their version, you cab get a 720p video quality (when the connection is good) and 40 minute calls with up to 100 individuals.
- However, the limits is annoying but you can restart it and reconnect again the video calls for free.