As we all know several districts of Selangor which is Hulu Langat, Petaling, Gombak, Klang Kuala Langkat and Sepang will be placed under Movement Control Order (MCO) from May 6th to 17th. Thus, Kuala Lumpur and several districts and mukims in Terengganu, Johor and Perak will be placed under the Movement Control Order (MCO) from May 7th to 20th.
TELEKOM MALAYSIA (TM) has assured customers that they will continue to be served during the latest Movement Control Order (MCO) period. Therefore, the company said it will still be proceeding with all new installation for every internet packages by TM technical teams.
Thus, in this case where TM are required to perform work at customers’ premises, the company said their staff will take all necessary precautionary measures, which included：
- Undergo temperature checks at the starts of their shift
- Declare their health status before entering the premise
- Wear the necessary personal protection equipment, which is face mask is mandatory
- Wash/ sanitise hands before and after performing works
- Maintaining social distance of 1 meter with the customers
- No hand shaking
- Practice good personal hygiene
In a nutshell, customer no need to worry and can still apply and install with WIFI package for their house or business.