Learn how to change your UNIFI Fibre WIFI name and Password can help to secure your home WIFI network. Normally most of the UNIFI fiber package is coming with the TP-Link Archer C1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router.
Here are the few steps that you will able to change your UNIFI WIFI name and password:
Using Basic Wireless Settings
- Open any internet browser
- Copy one of the link below:
3. Enter the log in details
- Username : admin
- Password : admin
4. Click “Login”
5. Select “Basic”
6. Select “Wireless” (if your enable both 2.45GHz and 5GHz, you will see both boxes are thick)
7. Under 2.4GHz Wireless : If you enable this
- In Wireless Network Name (SSID) Box, enter your preferred WIFI name
- In Password Box, enter your new WIFI password
8. Under 5GHz Wireless : If you enable this
- In Wireless Network Name (SSID) box, enter your preferred WIFI name.
- In Password box, enter your new WIFI password.
9. Click Save button to apply or save the change
10. Re-connect your device to the WIFI
All done! You have change your UNIFI Fiber WIFI name and password by using the basic wireless setting.