- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, each Customer participating in IWIFI e-marketing campaign shall be eligible to RM20 subsidy each month over a period of 12 months for one (1) subscription and/or purchase of products and/or services from any vendor and/or distributor as allowed by IWIFI which is payable by way of regular billing and/or instalments for a period of at least 12 months.
- The RM20 subsidy will be paid by IWIFI in the manner as determined solely by IWIFI each month from the 1st billing month from the date hereof until the 12th billing month (“the validity period”) solely as part payment of the aforesaid products and/or The Customer shall be solely liable to pay the remaining sum of the money payable each month and/or to execute any obligation of the Customer pursuant to such purchase and/or subscription. For the avoidance of doubt, subsidy may be seen as payment or allowances as determined by the discretion of IWIFI.
- IWIFI shall immediately terminate the RM20 subsidy and shall not be liable to continue providing the RM20 subsidy should the subscription and/or purchase of the Customer be terminated prior to the expiry of the validity period for any reason whatsoever (including early settlement) OR in the event IWIFI does not receive the confirmation of successful purchase and/or subscription of the products and/or services within fourteen (14) days from the date hereof or within such other time as specified by IWIFI.
- Withour prejudice to the foregoing, the Customer hereby release IWIFI from any liability, disputes, claims, demands and/or damages of any kind from or in any way connected to the products and/or services. In any event, the maximum liability of IWIFI towards any claim by the Customer arising from the terms and conditions herein shall be the total amount of subsidy entitled by the Customer.
- This subsidy is not exchangeable for cash in any manner nor shall the Customer be entitled to receive any payment directly from IWIFI by way of the terms and conditions herein unless otherwise agreed by IWIFI in writing.
- IWIFI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or to discontinue the campaign for any reason at any time without prior notice and without any liability to the IWIFI shall be at liberty to introduce new campaign without any prior notice to the Customer.
- The RM20 subsidy AND/OR any additional subsidy shall be applicable to only new purchase and/or subscription made pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
- This campaign is launched by IWIFI independently and the terms and conditions AND representations and warranties in relation to the any products and/or services whether purchased or subscribed to by the Customer pursuant to paragraph 1 above or those marketed through the e-marketing campaign shall be the sole liabilities and responsibilities of the respective IWIFI hereby disclaim any warranties and/or representations in relation to any products and/or services.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Malaysia. The Customer agree to refer any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this terms and conditions or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof to IWIFI’s customer service department for amicable resolution first, failing which only the matter shall be decided by arbitration in accordance with the applicable arbitration rules with one (1) abitrator and the place of arbitration in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The Customer shall be entitled to one (1) additional subsidy of RM10 for twelve (12) months period should the Customer procure any new participant to participate IWIFI e-marketing campaign, subject to the Customer’s provision of the subscription code to IWIFI upon IWIFI’s request after the confirmation of participation of such new participant by IWIFI, provided always that such additional subsidy shall commence upon the aforesaid confirmation AND shall terminate immediately in the event the new participant’s purchase and/or subscription does not materialise or terminate for any reason whatsoever.
- This campaign is open to all Malaysian citizens where any request and/or application for participation by any non- Malaysian citizen shall be subject to approval at the discretion of IWIFI, provided always that the Customer fulfills the terms and conditions and/or requirement by the respective vendors of the products and/or services. Without prejudice to anything herein, IWIFI shall have the full discretion to accept and/or reject the Customer’s request to participate in the e- marketing campaign without any reason(s) assigned. The Customer will receive the confirmation of activation of subscription code from IWIFI as confirmation of participation upon IWIFI’s receipt of confirmation on the successful purchase and/or subscription.
Terms & Conditions
Fiber Packages RM20 Rebate Promotion